A few days ago, I got a comment on my blog from Heather/ Mezz… telling me that I’d been awarded the Liebster Blog Award! Now, I was partially in disbelief because I have a total of 31 amazing followers and my blog is not well known or in any means all that great (it’s mostly personal stuff anyways..) so an award… I felt was crazy! SO! Thank you Heather!! you made my day… now copying her post because I believe that’s supposed to be how you do this award stuff ;)
This is my first blog award, ever. So I’m going to figure out how this works!
- Liebster: [German] beloved, darling, sweetheart, dearest, lovely, nicest, sweetest
- Post 11 things about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions the ‘tagger’ listed.
- Create 11 new questions to ask the bloggers they tag.
- Nominate 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers for the award and tag them in this post.
- Let the bloggers know.
- No tag backs!
11 things about me:
- I love taking pictures quite a bit, yet have no intention of doing anything with photography as a future career.
- I could live at the beach, I live close enough where I could go for an afternoon, but I typically don’t as west coast beaches are freezing… and I usually have other things to do.
- I AM ON THE SONOMA STATE EQUESTRIAN TEAM. um I am going to write an actual post about that, but I thought it was something about me that everyone should know. So psyched.
- Someday when I have enough money, I want to rescue a few of the old dogs in shelters and horses that need help and help them live out the rest of their lives in love and contentment.
- I’m actually quite picky over food. I didn’t think I was until I had cafeteria food.
- I attended the International Invitational Championships in TaeKwondo
- I hope to one day be on the USA AKC Agility Team
- I want to be influential and make something big happen with my life. I want to impact the world in some great way.
- I am bilingual! My first language is Assyrian, second English but I learned them at around the same time.
- On my Mom’s side, I’m a first-generation born American!
- I am planning on graduating in 2016 with a major in communications.
Questions from Heather!
- If you were a character in a horror movie, what would your role be and why?
a horror story? I would be in gremlins…. I’m not sure what character, but it’d have to be gremlins.
- If you had to study one famous person for an entire year, who would you choose?
I would choose to study Elton John, because I studied him for a semester and really would like to know more about him than just what I’d learned in that semester!
- Open your closet door. What does your wardrobe reveal about you?
Ah my closet! It contains 80% sweaters, 10% dresses and 10% jeans. Mmh it accurately describes how often I wear sweaters and how much I love being comfy cozy!
- What is one thing that you cannot go without every day (apart from the obvious/necessities)?
Apart from the obvious necessities… like computer/ phone/ food/ water kind of thing? well… lets see… Pens and Paper! I have to be doodling. always.
- What is your favorite TV show and which character would you consider to be closest to you and why?
My favorite TV show is NCIS… and I would consider myself closest to Ziva David because she’s middle eastern, and a badass. um.. haha. I mean, she’s tough, of course. And I feel like we’d get along.
- Would you change anything in your past if you had the chance, and if so what and why?
I wouldn’t change anything in the past… what’s happened in the past has shaped who I’ve become. So honestly, nothing!
- Who is one person who has had a big impact on your life?
There are a few people who have had a large impact on my life… I could go with the obvious and say my Mom, she has had a HUGE impact on my life, obviously. But I would also like to thank Billy Duggan and Sara Alvarez for showing me how to walk confidently in the ways of the world.
- At an amusement park, you run to the well, it depends on who I’m with but…. usually the first ride I see! first. (fill in the blank)
- If you had no Internet, no cell phone, no TV, and no form of transportation for an entire week, what would you do? I would die. But seriously now, I’d probably be going on hikes/ runs/ playing with my dog/ hanging out with friends and pretty content with the ways of the world…. except the transportation part… and I don’t know what I’d do without the internet. My phone… I can go for a little while, as long as there isn’t some sort of emergency.
- What was your favorite class in elementary school and why? In elementary school……. I’d have to say third grade was my favorite year (if that’s what you mean, we didn’t have ‘classes’ per sey in elementary school). I had third grade with Mrs. Hartman and that was the year where I started becoming a “real person…” also the year I got George! Definitely a life changing year.
- During a cold, wintery day, you are most likely to be found….. (fill in the blank). with a mug of soup/ hot chocolate curled up reading a book. Or running. Or making an excuse to go ride horses.
- how did you get into blogging?
- if you were forced to leave the country you live in presently, where would you move?
- What was your favorite childhood movie and why?
- Zombies are attacking look to your right, that is all you can use to fight them, will you live? (these aren’t the zombies from I Am Legend… you can defeat them)
- If you could be in any movie, what would you choose?
- If you could choose another name other than the one you had, what would it be?
- If you could choose how the future looked, how would it?
- if you could marry one celebrity who would it be and why?
- what is your favorite food and why?
- if you life was a song what would it be called?
- do you like when it rains? why or why not?
….and now, I nominate….
Mmhhh I can’t think of anyone else I could possibly nominate..